Principal LaTonya Kittles Hendricks oversees all PR Strategists projects. She works independently or assembles a team of professionals, including strategists, research and program evaluators, graphic designers, website developers, writers and editors, and media experts, to provide clients with the level of support they need.
LaTonya and her team offer:
- A communications partnership with the expertise of a big agency without the overhead and long lead times.
- Flexibility to work quickly on single tasks or long-term assignments.
- Keen understanding of the unique communications environment of the National Institutes of Health and other federal agencies.
- Deep experience in disease areas, including cancer, HIV/AIDS, sickle cell disease, stroke, pediatric disorders, aging issues, and others.
PR Strategists supports clients in a variety of ways.
- Development of customized strategies to lead long-term communications projects.
- Direct report to office heads to support day-to-day communications tasks during peak times.
- Subcontractors under a larger communications contract.
- Discrete project assignments, such as reports and audits.