PR Strategists is headed by LaTonya Kittles Hendricks, a University of Maryland graduate with more than 20 years experience in health communications, the vast majority of which has focused on public relations, health communications, and social marketing for federal agencies, including the National Institutes of Health.
LaTonya has led numerous communications programs focusing on:
- Public relations launches for scientific research initiatives
- Outreach to targeted populations, including scientists, physicians, and underserved communities
- Patient recruitment and retention for clinical trials
- Health promotion campaigns
- Multicultural and youth outreach
- Partnership development and coalition building